Engineering Drawings and Blueprints on Mylar
You are in a position where you need a solid structure plan, blueprint, overlay, engineering drawings or templates. What product should you choose for the best results? A fantastic choice is Mylar Printing. Mylar is extremely durable compared to paper. No matter the work environment, Mylar holds up. This is why many engineers, designers and contractors use Mylar printing for everything from legal agreements, electrical schematics, archival storage of plans to blueprints of additions/deletions from plans different from the original schematics.
What is Mylar
Mylar® is a common name for polyester film trademarked by DuPont. Sometimes people mistakenly call drafting film or any clear plastic fill Mylar but the two are very different. Mylar paper blends several materials together to create a durable and flexible product.
Benefits of Mylar
- Distinct accuracy
- Resisting oil and moisture
- Perfectly illustrating your project
- Having a long shelf-life perfect for archiving
- A wipe-off surface you can write on and erase.
Marsid M&M Mylar Printing Difference
- Each project is assigned to your own print professional who will monitor your mylar printing project from proofing to shipping.
- With over 40 years of experience, we know how to make sure you are extremely satisfied
- Since we are customer service experts we can work with you to make your ideal Mylar Printing project comes to life the exact way you would like.