Specialty Cardstocks – Perfect for a Memorable First Impression
Why Premium Business CardsBusiness Cards are essential to your business marketing and networking efforts so why settle for a Standard Business Card? Go above and beyond to impress that employer, client, or potential business partner. Provide your Name, Address, Phone Number, Email, Social Media Links, and Logo on one of the following Premium Cardstocks:
32pt Painted Edge CardsGive yourself an edge over the competition with Painted Edge Business Cards. This card is an ultra-thick cardstock with enough room on the edge for to visibly see a color accent. We offer a variety of eye-catching colors to draw people’s attention while making a bold statement about you and your brand.
16pt Silk Laminated CardsSilk Laminated Cards are incredibly smooth and offer a professional semi-gloss finished look. At 16pt, these cards are thick and sturdy. Your customers will be impressed by the quality and the cards will be a positive reflection of you.
16pt Suede with Velvet Lamination CardsOur high-quality Suede Cards are the peak of soft-touch quality. Coated with a velvet lamination, they maintain their bright white appearance while having an extra smooth touch. These cards are printed on 16pt Suede Stock with Velvet Lamination applied to both sides bringing the cards to 19pt with protection from scratches and scuffs.
14pt Metallic Pearl CardsThese cards have a unique silver shine that adds elegance to your card. The stock itself adds to the design of the card with its Metallic Pearl color. These cards would be perfect for anyone looking to add a shimmer and metallic look to their Business Cards.
15mil Synthetic CardsIf you are looking for a high-quality and extremely durable Business Card, then a Synthetic Card might be just what you need. Synthetic Paper is a plastic-based material that is waterproof, tear proof, and heat resistant. These Business Cards are not only Weather Proof, but images and text look crystal clear on the plastic card.
Marsid M&M Premium Business Card Printing Difference
- Each project is assigned to your own print professional who will see your premium business card printing through from proofing to shipping.
- With over 40 years of experience, we know a thing or two about ensuring we exceed our client’s expectations.
- Since we are customer service experts we can work with you to make sure your ideal premium business card project comes to life the exact way you would like.
- Free ground shipping is included on all orders within the contiguous United States
- With our state of the art facility, we are able to complete most jobs in 5-7 business days from proof approval. (Ask your sales rep for production time on your order)